Your shopping bag is empty
Thinking what to eat but don’t really have the time or too lazy to cook? Here are two grocery items that you can buy from AllGreen and simple recipes perfect for those days.
Sweet and cooked ham are available at AllGreen and here is a recipe that you could pull off with it, Cauliflower and Ham Hash. It only needs a few ingredients and little preparation and cooking time. How to do it? Here are the step-by-step procedures:
- In medium-high heat, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet
- Add the cauliflower and onion and cook until brown
- Add chopped ham then season with paprika, salt, and pepper
- Cook and toss for at least 10-15 minutes until tender. Once done, transfer to a plate
- Fry some eggs to your desired doneness then serve them on the hash and sprinkle with parsley and you’re done.
Here is a recipe that only has 3 main ingredients: Sheet Pan Sausage, Squash, and Kale. This is surely rich in flavor with veggies and rich maple-mustard sauce. Here’s how to do it
- Preheat oven to 425F and prepare a baking sheet that had been sprayed with vegetable oil
- Whisk 1 ½ tbsp. oil with a tablespoon each of mustard, syrup, vinegar, salt and paper in a bowl then drizzle the mixture over sausages and squash on a baking sheet. Roast for 25 min.
- In a separate bowl drizzle 1 tbsp. oil and a pinch of salt on kale. Add to the baking sheet and cook for about 5min.
- Serve over cooked rice and there you have it!
Don’t get intimidated when you have limited food choices at home, especially if they’re frozen. There are a lot of unique and easy recipes you can actually try.
Skip the lines and crowded areas at supermarkets and head to AllGreen for a quick and easy shopping experience. Visit them at the Ground Level Building B, Evia Lifestyle Center or shop on the website at www.allgreen.ph